Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 20:03:35 -0400
From: Mary Jo Dorsey <[log in to unmask]>

I must respectively add the following:

How many universities are currently subtracting rather than adding tenure
AND non-tenure track faculty positions?  Is the excuse our deplorable
economic situation?

As a former adjunct, it was not my concern to be objectively liked or
disliked...it was to successfully complete a course syllabus inspired by a
tenured faculty member.

Mary Jo Dorsey, PhD
Pittsburgh, PA

Sent from my iPad