---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 21:24:32 -0400
From: "Burke, Susan K." <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Colleagues:

Many of you may have known Dr. Connie Van Fleet who passed away in 2013
from cancer. A journal in the LIS field has asked me to write a
commemorative essay about Dr. Van Fleet's professional life. Because her
focus was so much about people ? teaching, mentoring, helping ? I thought
it would honor her memory if I collected the voices of many people who
knew her instead of writing the essay from just my voice. If you would
like to share some thoughts or memories from your experiences with Dr. Van
Fleet, I have created a very brief survey with two questions. One asks how
you knew her and the other is an essay box to let you write whatever you
would like. The web link below will take you to the survey anonymously
(not record your email address or identifiable information).

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/58TNXVW

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Susan

Susan K. Burke, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
School of Library and Information Studies
University of Oklahoma

The University of Oklahoma is an Equal Opportunity Institution