Dear Symposium Attendees and GRC:

Below are links to the symposium program and brochure with the schedule of activities.  The brochure and abbreviated program (i.e., without abstracts) will be provided during registration.  Registration will open at 4:00 pm on Friday, 26 July, outside of the Medallion Room of the Holiday Inn.  If you are giving an oral presentation on Saturday, we ask that you upload your presentation in Parlor 1 (Holiday Inn) or email it to [log in to unmask] by 7:00 pm on Friday.  A reminder to poster presenters, we are asking that you bring a digital copy (PDF or PowerPoint) of your poster for uploading to the conference website following the symposium.

Program:

http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/mgray/ranavirus/2013Symposium/RanavirusProgram2013Final.pdf

Brochure:

http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/mgray/ranavirus/2013Symposium/RanavirusBrochure2013Final.pdf

We look forward to seeing you soon in Knoxville, Tennessee!

Cheers,

Amanda

[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: S:\aduffus\img4.gif">

Dr. Amanda L. J. Duffus, BSc.H. (SSP, Biology), MSc., Ph.D.

Assistant Professor of Biology

ASM-BWF Science Teaching Fellow (2012 – 2013)

Secretary/Treasurer of the Global Ranavirus Consortium

Associate Editor – Amphibian Diseases – Journal of North American Herpetology

Assistant Editor – Journal of Wildlife Diseases

Department of Biology

Gordon State College

University System of Georgia

419 College Drive

Barnesville, GA

30204

USA

Tel: (678) 359 - 5464

Email: [log in to unmask]

Office: Instructional Complex (IC) 227

Web Page: http://www.gordonstate.edu/Faculty/aduffus/

Sedit qui timuit ne non succederet - He who feared that he would not succeed sat still. - Horace

*** Please note Gordon State College has changed all email addresses ending in @gdn.edu to @gordonstate.edu ***   ­­