Donna,  I would be interested in more research side topics in relation to CR compliance.

From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Donna Rothberg
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2013 11:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 2014 NERAOC Topic Solicitation

Friends,

The Program Planning Committee for the 2014 National Extension and Research Administrative Officers’ Conference (NERAOC) hosted by Purdue April 27-30 in Indianapolis, IN will be meeting the week of July 15th.  Although Wanda’s message below indicates that the topic submission deadline is this Friday, I would welcome (REALLY!) your ideas for sessions and/or presenters next week as well. If you could forward those suggestions directly to me any time next week, I’ll carry them forward to the committee. A completed topic solicitation form is not necessary. I’ll follow up on any topics or presenters you suggest. Thanks in advance for helping to assure an interesting and engaging conference in 2014.

Thanks,

Donna

Donna Rothberg
Director of Human Resources
University of Arkansas - Division of Agriculture

Cooperative Extension Service

2301 South University Avenue

Little Rock, AR  72204-4940

www.uaex.edu
phone (501) 671-2336

fax (501) 671-2251

Hello everyone,

The 2014 Program Planning Committee (PPC) is soliciting topics of interest for the upcoming 2014 National Extension and Research Administrative Officers’ Conference (NERAOC) hosted by Purdue University, College of Agriculture in Indianapolis, IN from April 27-30, 2014.

The conference provides State participants with the opportunity to share information with their peers in budget, finance, grants management, diversity, civil rights and human resources management.

If you would like to suggest a topic for an individual breakout session or agenda item, please e-mail Brenda Barnett at [log in to unmask] or Wanda Walker at [log in to unmask] and complete the form attached.  Your suggestions will be forwarded to the committee for consideration.

All topics should be submitted prior to Friday, July 5, 2013 in order to be considered.  Please include a brief description with your submission in addition to your name, telephone number and/or e-mail address, so we may contact you for additional information.

Please feel free to contact Brenda at (202) 401-6520 or Wanda at (202) 401-5582 or via e-mail should you have any questions.

Wanda D. Walker

Wanda D. Walker

Senior Staff Accountant/Analyst

Office of Grants and Financial Management

National Institute of Food and Agriculture

U. S. Department of Agriculture

e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

phone:  (202) 401-5582  fax:  (202) 205-2886

NIFA Mission Statement

Leading Food and Agricultural Sciences to Create a Better Future for the Nation and the World

OGFM Mission Statement

We, the Office of Grants and Financial Management (OGFM), administer grants, cooperative agreements, and other federal financial assistance with policy, funding, and oversight to support the National Institute of Food and Agriculture in advancing food and agricultural sciences.