Good morning.

Just a reminder about the upcoming meeting.  Hotel information is referenced below - all reservations should be made no later than August 26, 2013.

However, we need to make sure that everyone is registered for the conference by August 8.  Stacey and I have to let our contact at the hotel know a final number at the end of that week.

You may register for the event online at:

https://mell-base.uce.auburn.edu/CourseStatus.awp?&course=C130918A

Thanks for the follow up.

Chris and Stacey

Chris McClendon