Please do not reply to this message. Thank You. To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

From: Erin Fletcher [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 2:03 PM
To: McCall, Wanda F
Subject: Cumberland County Master Gardeners Photo Contest

CUMBERLAND COUNTY MASTER GARDENERS WILL BE HAVING ANOTHER PHOTO CONTEST during their 2014 Spring Flower and Garden Show (April 25, 26, and 27, 2014). CASH prizes will be awarded for first, second and third place! And a cash prize for people's choice.

There will be two categories: State Parks and UT Gardens. You will be allowed to enter both categories.

NOW is the time to start going to any of Tennessee State Parks, or any of the UT Gardens (Knoxville, Jackson and Crossville) to get your photos for next year's contest. Remember since we are a garden organization we like to see FLOWERS, PLANTS, etc. in the photographs.  For more information contact Erin at [log in to unmask].

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates. Have you visited the Master Gardener Store? https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx Check out the super comfortable Gardener's Kneeling Pads! To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html