From: Global Ranavirus Consortium [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Duffus, Amanda
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 5:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Locations Affected by Ranaviruses

Dear GRC,

I am trying to compile a list of countries/areas that have had wild outbreaks of vertebrate ranaviruses/iridoviruses to make a distribution map for the Global Ranavirus Reporting System.

I know that I have missed locations that have iridovirus infections in fish because I cannot get access to most of the publications for more specific information than is presented in the abstract.

I would really appreciate any feedback that you could give on the attached list. Please feel free to modify the attached document using Track Changes in MS Word or email me your comments directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you,
Amanda

Dr. Amanda L. J. Duffus, BSc.H. (SSP, Biology), MSc., Ph.D.

Assistant Professor of Biology

ASM-BWF Science Teaching Fellow (2012 - 2013)

Secretary/Treasurer of the Global Ranavirus Consortium

Associate Editor - Amphibian Diseases - Journal of North American Herpetology

Assistant Editor - Journal of Wildlife Diseases

Division of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Gordon State College
University System of Georgia
419 College Drive
Barnesville, GA
30204
USA

Tel: (678) 359 - 5464
Office: Instructional Complex (IC) 227

Web Page: http://www.gordonstate.edu/Faculty/aduffus/

Sedit qui timuit ne non succederet - He who feared that he would not succeed sat still. - Horace

*** Please note Gordon State College has changed all email addresses ending in @gdn.edu to @gordonstate.edu ***