Hello all Southern Region folks - I am looking to submit a topic
solicitation for the NEAROC conference in Indianapolis next April
regarding HR Web sites.  The presentation/panel will center around how our
HR web pages can better serve our clients (employees/outside
clientele/applicants) with additions such as a content management
system/tutorials/interactive instructions/pictures, etc..     We are
currently going through a web site upgrade to a content management system,
and will be making many visual and functional enhancements to our HR
Department page.

Would any of you like to participate in this panel/presentation with me?
Or, do any of you admire other HR Extension web pages outside of our
region that I could use as an example?

Jill Lambert, Employment Manager

University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture

Cooperative Extension Service

2301 S. University Ave.

Little Rock, AR 72204

501-671-2149 (office)