Folks,

The UT library has been working on getting several new journals that we have requested.  I have good news here on the journal "Anthropocene."

Looks like access will be a little clunky for awhile, but will then improve.  See below for detailed instructions for access.

Sincerely,

Sally Horn

Sally P. Horn, Professor
Department of Geography