The clock is ticking, and there are just 48 hours left to make your gift to the
2013 Baker Center Annual Fund before June 30.

Throughout the last twelve months, the Baker Center has continued to
advance its mission through public programming, public policy research, and the
Baker student programs. We hope you will help us continue our efforts by
making a gift to the Annual Fund by June 30.

There are 3 easy ways to make your gift:

1. ONLINE: Make your gift securely using Visa, MasterCard, or American
Express. Visit: http://www.utfi.org/give-now/online-giving/

Under “Designations” select “Other” and type in “Baker Center.”

2. BY CHECK: Send a check payable to the University of Tennessee
Foundation. Gifts by check must by post-marked by June 30. Checks can be
sent to:

Howard H. Baker Jr. Center for Public Policy
Attn: Michelle Castro
1640 Cumberland Ave.
Knoxville, TN 37996

3. BY GIFT OF STOCK:  Gifts of stocks and bonds are welcomed at the
University of Tennessee; however these gifts require special planning. Please
contact the Office of Development at 865-974-3816 for more information.

The Annual Fund campaign ends June 30, 2013.
Gifts to the Baker Center are tax-deductible.