Please do not reply to this message. Thank You. To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

It's too wet to plow, but you're in luck! The Wilson County Master Gardener Association Spring Festival & Plant Sale is tomorrow, Saturday, 11 May 2013 at the James E. Ward Ag Center in Lebanon. The gates open at 9:00 AM, admission is free and so is parking.

We have some great speakers lined up:

-+- Jeff Poppen, The Barefoot Farmer
-+- Kim Christen from Worm's Way in Nashville and
-+- Polly Rooker from TWRA Watchable Wildlife.

There will be concessions, vendors, crafts and demonstrations throughout the day. Plus, we'll have tours of the flower and herb gardens, and the arboretum in and around historic Fiddlers Grove Pioneer Village.

In addition, students from the Wilson Central High School FFA Chapter will be selling hanging baskets, flats of annual flowers and some garden vegetables. We're going to have a big time. I hope you'll come join us.

For more details, visit our webpage:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates. Have you visited the Master Gardener Store? https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx Check out the super comfortable Gardener's Kneeling Pads! To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html