[https://www.regonline.com/custImages/230000/238553/TCAConf2013logo_no_txt.png]<http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventId=20988>

Tennessee Counseling Association
56th Annual Conference
November 23-26, 2013
Embassy Suites in Murfreesboro
“Counselors Making a Difference”

Call for Program Proposals
Hello everybody.  June is upon us, which means there are just 45 days or so left to submit a proposal to present at the Tennessee Counseling Association 56th Annual Conference, at the Embassy Suites in Murfreesboro, November 23-26, 2013.
In hopes of inspiring you to pull that proposal together, I will be sending along 10 reasons to submit a presentation proposal.  Last week, I sent Reason #10:  Conference presenters will receive a $50 discount off their registration fee.  And now for Reason #9:  Presentations become data for your resume, portfolio, or marketing materials. Whether you are currently looking for a job or will be looking for a job in the future, presentations at professional conferences are evidence of your expertise in the field as well as your initiative and work ethic. If you have a private counseling or coaching practice, or if you facilitate psycho-educational groups and trainings, conference presentations provide excellent bullet points for your marketing flyers and websites.  Present at your professional conference, and you will stand out from the crowd.
Our theme this year is “Counselors Making a Difference”.  This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise with your peers.  We welcome all proposals, clinical or school counselors, professionals or students, researchers or practitioners.  Diversity of presentations is a hallmark of the TCA conference, and we hope this will be the biggest and best conference yet. So please take a few minutes and submit the attached form.
Deadline:  Submissions must be received by July 15, 2013. Early submissions are strongly recommended. Notification of proposal acceptance will be sent by Sept. 15, 2013.
I look forward to hearing from you!
-Andy Finch
2013 TCA Proposal Review Committee Chair
Associate Professor of the Practice of Human & Organizational Development
Vanderbilt University
[log in to unmask]<https:[log in to unmask]>
Call-for-Proposals_2013-1.pdf<https://www.regonline.com/custImages/230000/238553/Call-for-Proposals_2013-1.pdf>
Call-for-Proposals_2013-1.doc<https://www.regonline.com/custImages/230000/238553/Call-for-Proposals_2013-1.doc>

To view the SMC archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/smc.html