Having trouble viewing this e-mail? View it in your browser.

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

2013 STUDENT SURVEY

Dear UT Student,

If you have not already completed the annual Student Survey from the Parents Association, we need your feedback now! The deadline to complete the survey is this Thursday.

Each year, the Office of New Student & Family Programs and the UT Parents Association depend on feedback from students of members to continue to improve our services to support parents and families. Please take five minutes to provide valuable and confidential feedback to improve our services to parents and students!

Butch Jones Autographed Ball Students who complete the survey will have the opportunity to enter their name to win an autographed Coach Butch Jones football or $50 in Dining Dollars from UT Dining. The deadline to provide feedback is this Thursday, May 23.

Click here to take the survey.

CONTACT US
Office of New Student & Family Programs
412 Student Services Building | Knoxville, TN 37996-0247
E-mail: [log in to unmask] | Web: http://parents.utk.edu
Phone: 865.974.4546