Dear ALISE Gender Issues SIG members and others interested: Greetings! Hope all is well and the summer has started with a bang. As the current chair of the Gender Issues SIG, I am sending this message as a call for presentation proposals for a panel that will be sponsored by this SIG for the upcoming ALISE conference in 2014. The proposal requirements are: 150-200 words plus authors contact information; aligned with the ALISE 2014 conference theme "Educational Entrepreneurship"; and of value to this SIG. Send your proposals to Bharat Mehra at [log in to unmask] by June 30 and I will review with Dr. Lesley Farmer to see what rises to the top. We will then submit the compiled panel proposal by the July 15 deadline after feedback from the authors.

I look forward to reading your proposals and hope y'all have a fabulous summer! My best wishes, Bharat

#######################################
    Bharat Mehra, PhD
    Associate Professor
    School of Information Sciences