---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 15:47:04 -0400
From: NANCY HODGE DEWALD <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Publishing Opportunity for LIS Students

Public Services Quarterly's column, ˙˙Future Voices in Public Services,˙˙
is a forum for students in graduate library and information science
programs to discuss key issues they see in academic library public
services, to envision what they feel librarians in public service have to
offer to academia, to tell us of their visions for the profession, or to
tell us of research that is going on in library schools. We hope to
provide fresh perspectives from those entering our field, in both the
United States and other countries. Interested students of graduate library
and information science programs, who would like to write an essay for
this column, are invited to contact Nancy H. Dewald, ˙˙Future Voices˙˙
column editor, at [log in to unmask] Please note that students must be
interested in ACADEMIC librarianship.

If you would like to see sample essays, please contact me. We have had
column contributors representing LIS programs in Australia, Scotland,
British Columbia, Ontario, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey,
Pennsylvania, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Alabama, Washington state,
Wisconsin, and Hawaii. I hope to be hearing from some of you soon! Thanks.

Sincerely,
Nancy Dewald, Column Editor
˙˙Future Voices in Public Services,˙˙ Public Services Quarterly

Nancy H. Dewald
Reference Librarian
Penn State Berks
Tulpehocken Road, P.O. Box 7009