---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 14:35:39 -0400
From: Thomas Krichel <[log in to unmask]>
To: Open Lib/Info Sci Education Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Web sites for LIS programs

   Gretchen Whitney writes

> I've been poking around web sites for LIS programs internationally
> this evening, and I was struck by their inconsistencies.

   and many of them are not good.

   I used to do this as an exercise in my web design class, critique
   an LIS department site. A few years ago Syracuse clearly won the
   biscuit with an applet of rotating professor heads. So pretty ... not.

> Tom Wilson's inventory of LIS programs seems to have disappeared.

   I think it was a list of departments, rather than a list of programs.
   But I can't find it either.

   Cheers,

   Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                       http://authorprofile.org/pkr1