Having trouble viewing this e-mail? View it in your browser.<http://www.sis.utk.edu/alumni/interface>

[http://www.sis.utk.edu/sites/default/files/docs/UTSISLogo_0.png]

[Congratulatioins]

Interface Spring 2013 is here!

Interface, the bi-annual publication of the School of Information Sciences at the University of Tennessee is here. This is our biggest issue ever and we have lots of exciting and interesting news to share with you.

Please find the electronic version at www.sis.utk.edu/alumni/interface<http://www.sis.utk.edu/sites/default/files/SpringInterface_2013Web.pdf>. In this issue, you will read articles about our accomplished faculty, our innovative students and we will brag on several of our graduates.

Know someone considering a Masters in Information Sciences? We have a special section in this issue for prospective students. Be sure to share this electronic version with your co-workers and acquaintances.

Here are a few clues about this issue.
[weigela]

CRISP - how does the school plan to meet the challenges of a changing academic environment?

[iris]

Gone to the dogs - how are canine comforters assisting across campus as well as with children's reading programs?

[dogwood]

We highlight some interesting graduates with interesting jobs in this issue. Have you shared your story with us?

CONTACT US
<http://www.utk.edu/>School of Information Sciences<http://chancellor.utk.edu/>
1345 Circle Park Dr. Suite 451 | Knoxville, TN 37996-0341
Phone: 865.974.2148 | Fax: 865.974.4967
Big Orange. Big Ideas.