Dear OMK Families,

I am proud to announce the winners of the 2013 Month of the Military Child Poster Competition:

1st (trampoline scene)- Brittany from Mt. Juliet

2nd (flag scene)- Caitlin from Clarksville

3rd (bring your dad to school scene)- Sarah from Clarksville

Thank you to everybody who submitted an entry; the full gallery can be viewed here.  Prizes will be sent in the mail.

Our posters were judged by three representative of Operation: Military Kids and three representatives from the Nashville Area Red Cross.  A huge thank you goes out to our judges and the support we received from the Red Cross.

Happy Month of the Military Child!

Carrera

PS- don’t forget to wear purple on April 15th.

Carrera Romanini

Operation: Military Kids

(865) 974-9724

To view the archives of the TNOMK list or Join/Leave this list visit:

http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tnomk.html