Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

JOIN US for our Summer 2013 Youth Program - Smyrna Day Camp!

When: Saturday, 15 June 2013, 0900-1500

Where: Volunteer Training Site - Smyrna
	 Building 686
	 686 Fitzhugh Blvd
	 Smyrna, TN 37167

Who is eligible: National Guard Youth ages 6-12

What: FUN and GAMES for National Guard Youth ages 6-12!  We will have a land
navigation course,
static display, archery, arts and crafts, slip-n-slide and much more!

You can sign up on eventbrite to reserve your spot today!

www.Smyrnacamp2013.eventbrite.com

**VOLUNTEERS** - We need YOU to volunteer and join us for a day of fun with
our military connected kids!

Contact Paige Major or Caitlin Hager to get additional information.

Points of Contact: Paige Major, 615-707-0582, [log in to unmask]
Or
Caitlin Hager, 615-926-6521, [log in to unmask]

Paige P. Major
Lead Coordinator Child, Youth and School Services, Tennessee National Guard
Harvest Professional Services Company
615-313-0547 (O)
615-707-0582(C)
615-313-0526 (F)