 Event: Math in 3D: a Library Exhibit and Interactive Tour

Date:  April 17th 6-7pm SLT (Pacific Time)

Place: Imagination Island, Community Virtual Library Exhibition Area
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Imagination%20Island/154/184/26
Come visit an immersive learning environment where math can be visualized in 3D. The exhibit will be on display at the Community Virtual Library through April 2013 with two live tours to an interactive 3D learning space.
Imagine walking through a billion cubes! The builder, Daniel Patterson (Cooper MacBeth in SL), will present various math concepts in innovative and interactive methods. Please share this invitation with anyone interested as all are welcome.

--
Valerie Hill, Ph.D.
Texas Woman's University