Dear GRC:

A reminder to please submit your vote for the positions listed below on the GRC Executive Board before next Monday, 15 April, 17:00 hrs EDT.  Only one vote is allowed per GRC scientist.  You can vote at:

 http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Q63HXBV

All the Best---

Matt

Matthew J. Gray, Ph.D.
Center for Wildlife Health

University of Tennessee
274 Ellington Plant Sciences Building
Knoxville, TN 37996-4563
865.974.2740 [ofc]
865.974.4714 [fax]
http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/personnel/mgray.htm

For more information about Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries at UTK,
Please visit
http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/ or call 865.974.7126