Greetings Campus Communicators!  Please share this information with your department members.  The Bookstore has a new program through the Technology Store.

Faculty and Staff,

Have you heard about our Encore program? Encore will buy back any used, broken, or just plain old electronic devices for a trade in value. Bring your  devices to the UT Technology Store (located in the University Center) and we will buy back your device, even if it is defective. We will also recycle for free in the event that the device does not have a value. This is open to all kinds of technology, not just Apple products. Follow this link to get a price quote today: http://utbookstore.refreshedbyencore2.com/tradeinfaq.aspx.   If you don't find your particular item on the website, go ahead and bring it in; we are still in the process of building the quote list on the website.  Then, bring your quote to the Technology Store and a staff member will verify the condition of your device. Upon verification you will be issued a UT Bookstore gift card for the amount of the quote. (Note: Online quotes do not guarantee an amount. All devices must be inspected by a technology store staff member). Now through the month of May, Encore is offering a $10 extra credit to trade in values. Go online and print your code to redeem!

Many thanks, Tommi

Tommi Jamison
Marketing Manager
University of Tennessee Bookstore
shop.utk.edu
stores.utk.edu

[facebook image]<https://www.facebook.com/bookstoreUT> [twitter image] <https://twitter.com/intent/user?original_referer=&region=follow&screen_name=UTbookstore&source=followbutton&variant=2.0>

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html