Don't forget!

Wed. April 3, 1-2 pm UNIVERSITY CENTER Auditorium - Baker Distinguished
Lecture Series with Secretary of Education, Arne Duncan.  Free and open to
the public, with our thanks to our sponsors SunTrust Foundation, Knoxville
News Sentinel, and WUOT

Wed. April 3, 2:30 - 3:30 pm TOYOTA Auditorium - K-16 Paradigm:  The Ball's in
our Court!
Moderator, Dean Bob Rider, College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences
will moderate a discussion by:
•	Randy Boyd, Gov. Bill Haslam's higher education adviser and founder and
chairman of Radio Systems Corp.
•	Jennifer Evans, vice president of public policy at the Knovxille Chamber of
Commerce
•	Anthony Hancock, teacher at Bearden Middle School
•	Rich Rhoda, executive director of the Tennessee Higher Education
Commission
•	Pam Trainor, District 9 representative on the Knox County School Board

FUTURE EVENTS

April 12, 1 -3 pm - Toyota Auditorium, Baker Scholars Research Presentations