Hey guys and gals,
This weekend is calling for thunder storms in the Max Patch area. We are going to wait until tomorrow to make a final decision so pay attention to your email.
It looks like we'll be doing about 13 miles on this trip.
We will be leaving from lot 66 at 9 am on Saturday. (The first parking lot on your left after you cross the bridge to the ag campus)

If you have signed up for this trip pleas email me letting me know you still intend to go.

For those that wanted it, here is some basic packing info
- Food
*2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast, snackage
If you don't have a stove rent one from UTOP. I will grab a couple extra just incase.
If you have any questions about good backpacking foods just email me.
-Headlamp
-Clothing
Bring extra layers but do not overpack.
Extra socks
Always expect for it to be cold at night. It looks like it will be in the 30's.
Rain gear
-Tent
Get a two-person tent from UTOP and find someone to bunk with.
-Sleeping bag and sleeping pad

Attached is a diagram showing how to pack.