Matt:

Two things for you:

1) I am planning on sending in a draft of the Rv grant for internal review here by the end of next week. I will send to you at the same time for comments. I am going to ask for the entire amount needed for the Maryland sampling (they have encouraged me to do this). However, some of these are federal “pass through” funds, so I am uncertain how the budget cuts in DC will affect this program.

2) I am not going to be able to attend the Ranavirus conference. I think Scott Farnsworth is planning to come, so he can represent my lab.

Hope all is well,

Rich

Richard A. Seigel

Professor