Good morning to our Southern Region Friends.

We wanted to let you know that our regional meeting for the Business and Human Resources Officers group will be held at the lovely Perdido Beach Resort in Orange Beach, Alabama, September 18 – 20, 2013. For more details about the property visit their website at:

http://www.perdidobeachresort.com/

The block is now open for reservations at $159 per night. The telephone number is ( 800) 634-8001 and the booking ID number is 10210. We have yet to finalize the agenda but plan to have registration Wednesday afternoon with an evening reception beginning at 6:00 p.m.  The meeting will adjourn on Friday at noon.  We will forward the agenda to you when it is finalized along with registration information; however, we wanted to go ahead and let everyone know about the dates and the location of the event.

Enjoy the remainder of the day and we look forward to your visit to the lovely beaches of Alabama in September.  The nearest airport is Pensacola, Florida; however, some may want to check pricing and availability out of the airport at Mobile, Alabama.

Chris and Stacey

Chris McClendon

Alabama Cooperative Extension System

119 Duncan Hall