Dear Listserv Members,

If you have not yet voted for STC board members, please consider doing so.
The deadline is March 22, this Friday.

All the candidates are exceptional and worthy. I would just mention that
Paul Mueller and Jane Wilson were very supportive of PCOC 2012. They both
spoke and brought colleagues.

Thanks! And Happy Spring!

Mary

Mary Ryba Knepper, Immediate Past President and PCOC 2012 Manager

East Tennessee Chapter of the Society for Technical Communication

 <tel:708.738.8178> 708.738.8178 cell

"Supporting technical enterprise and science through excellence in technical
communication"