Subject: USGIF 2013 Scholarship Program Accepting Applications

Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser.

2013 Scholarship Program

USGIF 2013 Scholarship Program

The United States Geospatial Intelligence Foundation (USGIF) is excited to announce the opening of our 2013 Scholarship Program. USGIF is dedicated to assisting promising students interested in geospatial sciences with scholarship awards to further the advancement of the geospatial intelligence tradecraft.

With your help, we can make our 2013 Program the most successful yet. Please pass along this information to your contacts and/or students and download our 2013 Scholarship Program flyer.

·       Students studying geospatial intelligence or any related field are encouraged to submit their applications by the April 19, 2013 deadline.

·       Graduating high school seniors, undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students can download applications at http://usgif.org/education/scholarships.

·       Scholarship recipients are chosen based on their academic and professional excellence in a field related to the geospatial intelligence tradecraft.

Students studying in fields such as geography, political science, physics, computer science, engineering, biology, anthropology, sociology or any field in the natural and social sciences are encouraged to apply. Through the USGIF Scholarship Program, the Foundation strives to communicate to students the breadth and power of GEOINT in serving national, global and human security interests.

The USGIF Scholarship Program endeavors to support students with innovative ideas for problem-solving with Geospatial Science and Technology. For more information on the USGIF Scholarship Program or to download applications, please visit: http://usgif.org/education/scholarships

Deadline to apply: April 19, 2013

Thank you for your assistance.

Regards,

Dr. Max Baber

Director of Academic Programs

United State Geospatial Intelligence Foundation

USGIF
2325 Dulles Corner Blvd
Suite 450
Herndon, Virginia 20171
This email was sent to: [log in to unmask]

Unsubscribe

Email Marketing by MailerMailer