Hey Canoe and Hikers,

For those who don't know me, my names Chris and I'm an alum of UT and the Canoe and Hiking Club. If anyone is interested, me and a group of friends from Memphis will be heading to Chattanooga the weekend of Feb 23/24 to do some rock climbing. We will probably be camping at the base of T-Wall and climbing there and maybe another place in the Chatt area. Theres lots of great climbing within the city limits!

We have all the necessary gear (ropes, etc) and may even be able to provide harnesses (depending on the number of people), so the only thing you would need would be shoes and camping gear (both of which you can get at UTOP). There will be plenty of easy-moderate climbs, so if you've been looking to climb outside, this will be a great opportunity. Let me know if you're in!

Chris Sisneros
________________________________________________________________________ UTCHC Mailing List Archive: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/utch-l.html UTCHC Web Site: http://web.utk.edu/~canoehik