Hey shredders,
	Here's the details on the trip this weekend.

- We will be leaving around 4 pm tomorrow (friday) from lot 66. If you cannot make 4 pm let me know asap. We can be flexible.
-  We have two vans going and possibly another personal vehicle if we need more room
-  It's about a 6 hour drive to the cabins
		- We have two ten person cabins reserved
-  Hit the slopes all Sat.
- We will stay in the cabins Fri. and Sat. night and return to knox Sun. morning.

Things to bring
	-***Money. $42 for lift pass and $22 for rentals (PLUS TAX). Bring cash or check (do not make out the check yet) if at all possible.
	- Food. There are kitchens in the cabin but i'm not sure about cookware. Bring lunches for the saturday when we are on the slopes if you don't want to break the bank on lodge food.
	-  Sleeping bag/pad. There are beds with sheets and all but some people will have to rough it on the couch or floor.

Cabin adress:   242 main st Cass WV 2427

If you have any questions just give me a shout.
615-598-7294
Chase Smith