LIS Faculty, we would appreciate if you could forward this invitation to
take a very short survey to school librarians.

*Please participate in the 2013 Response to Intervention
Survey<https://docs.google.com/a/ucmo.edu/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDBTdnplV1FXOGQzdms0R013YndBMnc6MQ#gid=0>
*

Researchers in the LIS Program at the University of Central Missouri would
like to know about your involvement with Response to Intervention (RtI).
Results will be used to highlight the role of school librarians in RtI
schools.

By taking this survey, you give us consent to use your information in our
research.

*Researcher contact information is found at the beginning of the survey.*
Thank you!

Pat Antrim

--
Dr. Patricia Antrim
Chair, Educational Leadership & Human Development