Apologies in advance for duplicate postings.

Under the direction of our new Dean of the Library, Rebecca Bichel, the University of Texas at Arlington Library is actively engaged in a reorganization and reinvention by way of a process which embraces our institutional values of innovation, collegiality, flexibility, transparency, and life-long learning.  We are seeking an Associate University Librarian who will serve a critical role in this effort.  I would like to ask for your help in recommending qualified nominees-proven leaders with creativity, vision, risk-tolerance, and the ability to work toward consensus-for the Associate University Librarian position.

If you know individuals who have the experience, achievements, skills, and perspectives to help the Library achieve our goals and contribute to our organizational and cultural transformation, please submit nominations by replying to this email or by calling the number below.  We will reach out to those individuals and encourage them to consider a career with the UT Arlington Library.  A job advertisement can be found at http://library.uta.edu/AUL/AUL.pdf.

Thank you for helping us move the UT Arlington Library toward an exciting and innovative future.

Bob Samson
Chair
University of Texas at Arlington Associate University Librarian Search Committee [log in to unmask]
817-272-3728
http://www.uta.edu/library/

This sounded really cool so please post it at SISUTK if it does not go through.
Agape

jep

John E. Palmer M.S., M.A.2
Assistant Director
P. C. Nelson Memorial Library
SU

e: [log in to unmask]
p: 972.825.4851 / 1.888.937.7248 ext. 4851
f:  972.923.8164
a: 1200 Sycamore St., Waxahachie, TX 75165