Hello Southern Region HR -

The early-bird registration will end a week from today, Thursday, February 28, 2013<x-apple-data-detectors://0>.  Beginning March 1<x-apple-data-detectors://1> will be regular registration at a cost of $600.00.  Regular registration will be effective through March 31, 2013<x-apple-data-detectors://3>.  You may access the registration site by going to the conference website:www.2013neraoc.lsuagcenter.com<http://www.2013neraoc.lsuagcenter.com/>.

Please note that the matrix is still pending, but we hope to have it published soon.

In regards to hotel reservations, we are working diligently with the Marriott to increase our block.  We apologize for any inconveniences this has caused anyone, but we will let you know as soon as additional rooms have been opened.  If you call the 1-800 number and experience problems with the Marriott rep, please get that person’s name and send that information to the conference committee email address:
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

We are looking forward to seeing all of you in New Orleans!!

Torii Ransome Freeman
Director, HRM