Hello Undergraduates,

The 2013 TNGIC (Tennessee Geographic Information Council) Conference is March 27th, and 28th. I would highly encourage you to consider participating in this great networking opportunity. The location is at Montgomery Bell State Park. Even better news for you, there is an additional opportunity to have the conference registration fee, meals, workshops, and social activities all covered. What you need to do is fill out, the provided attachment and follow the steps on their website: http://www.tngic.org/student-scholarship . If your application is accepted then, your fees (mentioned above) are covered. This application is due March 8th, so keep this in mind.

If we have enough people volunteering, we can cut down on travel cost as well, and ride together. This is during Spring Break, so make it a time to: expand your brain, relax with colleagues, and gain some networking brownie points! If there is any interest in group coordination for this conference feel free to contact me.

Enjoy your weekend,
Dakota Anderson