Dear Club Geography:

Please allow me to recognize Micheline van Riemsdijk, who has been appointed Associate Director of Undergraduate Studies within the Department of Geography.

Dr. van Riemsdijk has long played an important role in advising and collaborating with our BA majors while also contributing significantly to our graduate (MS and PhD) program.

She is working closely with Dr. Ron Kalafsky (Director of Undergraduate Studies) to develop ways of assessing our undergrad program, expanding study abroad and internship opportunities, and enhancing lines of communication with students.

Please take a moment to congratulate and thank Dr. van Riemsdijk for taking on this leadership role.

Thank you,

Derek

Derek H. Alderman, PhD

Professor & Head