Good Morning,

It looks like t
he Mini Term and Summer Timetables will be online February 18, while the Fall 2013 Timetable will be online February 25, so it's time to schedule advising times. Dr. van Riemsdijk & I plan to hold advising appointments during the week on March 4. Sign-up sheets will soon be posted to our office doors. As usual, please bring a copy of your updated DARS reports to these meetings.

On a side note, please stop-by our department's meet-and-greet tomorrow afternoon at 3:40, room 301 in BGB. It's just an informal get together, and food will be served.

On yet another side note, don't forget about the hike at Ijams on Saturday at 1:00pm. Dakota sent an e-mail earlier in the week with details.

Thanks,

Ron Kalafsky

Ronald V. Kalafsky, PhD
University of Tennessee