Hello Club Geography Participants,

Thank you to everyone who signed up for the small Club Geography Hike. I am please to announce that this Saturday(Feb 9th) at 1:00pm will be our Hike. I am sorry to those who were only available for Sunday. Saturday had the most vost, so like a good democratic system I had to go with the winner. Unless someone feels the need for another 2000 presidential election recount! Our destination to begin hiking is at Ijams. Provided here is a link from BGB to Ijams: http://goo.gl/maps/mCplH  . We will meet outside, in front of the doors of the Visitors Center. Even though it is 5 days away, I checked the forecast and it looks sunny and nice! For those who do not recognize my face, I will try to have some sign indicating you are with the right group. For those still interested in the hike, who were not able to sign up; Feel free to email me or essentially just show up.

Also, I would like to remind all Undergraduates of the Departments Meet and Greet this Thursday at 3:40pm. This will be hosted in room 301. This is nothing formal, just a good time for undergrads to meet with both professors and grad students. Bring your questions, bring your compliments, and enjoy a nice intellectual conversation with others. I hope each of you can make it.

Thank you to all,
Dakota Anderson