Dear Math Junior Colloquium folk,

   The new year/semester starts with our first Junior Colloquium
tomorrow (Thursday) at 3:35 on the 4th floor of Ayres Hall. Amy
Szczepanski will tell us about "Big Data and Big Computers".

   Try to keep your schedule open for these mathematics colloquia: they
provide accessible views into what's going on between mathematics and
the real world --- a chance to put the classwork aside and perhaps
recall why you were attracted to mathematics in the first place.

   All math-interested students are invited (and math honor students are
expected to attend), as well as faculty, graduate students, and
visitors. As usual, we will have pizza and refreshments immediately
before the talk.

   Please join us on most Thursdays.

Ken