You are invited to attend the YALSA Research Forum on Friday, January 25 from 4:00-5:00 PM, at WSCC 604 for our topic: "Information Vaccine: Graphic Novels as an HIV/AIDS Prevention Tool for Young Adults," presented by School of Library and Information Science at the University of South Carolina faculty, Karen Gavigan, Assistant Professor, and Kendra Albright, Associate Professor.

Drs. Gavigan and Albright were selected to present on this topic at the ALISE Youth Services SIG Program, and their research was also awarded the 2013 ALISE Research Grant.

We will hear the presentation, break out into small groups according to interest threads, and reconvene to report out and synthesize. This event is for practitioners in school and public libraries, as well as researchers and library educators, so please join us!  This session is facilitated by the YALSA Research Committee.  Hope to see you there!

--

Rebecca J. Morris, MLIS, PhD
Assistant Professor

Simmons College