Do you have an interest in Student Services in LIS Education? Will you be attending the ALISE 2013 Conference in Seattle?

If so, please join us to discuss the formation of a new Special Interest Group (SIG) for those who play a role in academic advising, admissions, recruitment, programming, outreach, career development, alumni relations, and other student services!

We will be meeting at the ALISE Conference in this month in Seattle to collect petition signatures and discuss activities and initiatives for this new group. If you are attending the conference, please join us! We need 25 ALISE members to sign the petition to form a new SIG. If you can't attend in person but are an ALISE member , you can still show your support by signing the petition (see details below).

Student Services SIG - Informational Meeting @ ALISE
Friday, January 25, 2013
7:30 - 8:30AM
Hyatt Hotel at Olive 8 - Cyan B

25 ALISE members are needed to sign the petition to form this important SIG! Please join us if you are interested!

Can't make it to the meeting but want to sign the petition?
Download and Sign the Petition (pdf)
Return to: Jessica Hutchings
Fax: 414-229-6699
Email: [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your support!

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS INITIATIVE CONTACT:
Jessica Hutchings
Academic Advisor
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
School of Information Studies