That room rate will be fine for Florida. And I don't think matters on the days. Thanks for doing all this.

Mary Anne Morgan, SPHR
Director, IFAS Human Resources
University of Florida
2038 McCarty Hall
PO Box 110281
Gainesville, Florida 32611-0281
352-392-4777 phone
352-392-3226 fax

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 30, 2013, at 5:19 PM, "Chris Mcclendon" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good afternoon,

We  are trying to finalize our plans for the meeting this fall and wanted to seek guidance regarding reasonable rates for your hotel room and the timing. In working with several properties, the rates are as high as $159 per night.  Is this rate too high for a beachfront property?

Many of the hotels indicate Sunday – Tuesday availability.  Is there a preference for these dates or a Wednesday – Friday option?  We are trying to be peacemakers – or are overthinking this?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Chris

p.s. Anne – can you forward to our finance colleagues?