Clemson has no DEDs; we have 13 Regional Lead Agents and each of the 46 counties has a County Coordinator (RLAs serve as CC in their home county).  All are based in County Extension offices.  Minimum requirement for RLA is 5 years Extension experience; CC is one year.

Mike

From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sheri Schwab
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 8:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Second set! DED and CED qualifications

And, while I have you on the line, could you also report whether or not your DEDs are required to have a PhD?

And, last but not least, I would appreciate seeing what your "minimum qualifications' are for your CED positions.

Thanks!  No Rush!

Sheri

--
Sheri L. Schwab

Associate Director of the NC Cooperative Extension Service

and Director of County Operations

NC State University

www.ces.ncsu.edu

Offfice:  919.515.1381

Cell:  919.412.7255

Extension provides practical education you can trust, to help people, businesses, and communities solve problems, develop skills, and build a better future.

All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.