From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sheri Schwab
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 8:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: District Directors & Their Offices

Hello Friends, and welcome to Monday!
I am writing to ask you each about your District Directors (if you have them).  Do you require them to have an office on your main campus?  If so, do they each live in the same town/within driving distance of your campus?  If not, do you assign them offices at other University locations (e.g. research stations, etc.).
I am researching this as a potential recruitment issue.  I feel that we might get more people interested in applying for the District Director positions if they don't have to move to Raleigh or than only getting those candidates who live close by NCSU campus.
Thank you!
Sheri
--
Sheri L. Schwab
Associate Director of the NC Cooperative Extension Service

Extension provides practical education you can trust, to help people, businesses, and communities solve problems, develop skills, and build a better future.

All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.