If it's beachfront, I don't care what day it is girl!  Do you know what
days the conference might be yet?

Jill Lambert, Employment Manager

Human Resources Department

Cooperative Extension Service

University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture

2301 South University Avenue

Little Rock, AR  72204

Office: 501.671.2149

Fax: 501.671.2251