Barbara Batiste

From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bonner, Sue
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 9:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Question Regarding Sign-In Sheets

Would you verify how this info is gathered in your state?

As you gather information from clientele who are attending events (sign-in
sheet or card), do you have an "optional" place for them to identify or
list race and gender?

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Sue B

Sue Bonner, PHR

Director, DASNR Human Resources

Division of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources

Oklahoma State University

P:  405-744-5524

F:  405-744-8863

E:  [log in to unmask]