Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 11:21 AM
Subject: [DDDHLIST] EAP MATH 125 Course - Spring 2013

January 3, 2013

Greetings Deans, Directors and Department Heads,

In anticipation of the start of the Spring 2013 semester, please be advised that the Educational Advancement Program (http://web.utk.edu/~eap/) has a few seats available in our MATH 125 course.  The attached advertisement flyer is provided for your review and distribution among students, faculty and staff in your area.  Thank you for your attention to this e-mail, and please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have regarding this communication.

Celeste Brooks
Tutor Coordinator / Course Liaison
Educational Advancement Program (TRIO - SSS)
The University of Tennessee
821 Volunteer Blvd.
Greve Hall - Room 302
Knoxville, TN  37996