Dear Club Geographers:

Please see the opportunity below.  It sounds like an exciting opportunity to get involved in water resources.

DA

________________________________
From: Department of Geography [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of McKnight, Julie Yvett
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 9:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [UTKGEOG] AWRA Lunch and Learn Guest Speaker - Jan 29 - Roy Arthur - Knox County Watershed Coordinator

Hello All!

The AWRA (American Water Resource Association) Student Chapter will be hosting it's January Lunch & Learn guest speaker this coming Tuesday, January 29th. Our speaker of the month will be Roy Arthur, who is the Knox County Watershed Coordinator and will be speaking about various topics including stormwater management, stream restoration, and student opportunities in water-related issues.

This Lunch & Learn will be held on Tuesday, January 29th from 12:30pm - 1:30pm at the University Center in room 237.

More detailed information regarding our guest and discussion topics can be found in the attached flyer.

This is a great way to break up the normal routine and a fantastic opportunity to interact with one of our local water resource professionals! So bring your lunch and join us for the occasion!

Hope to see you there!
Julie McKnight