Dear Geographers:

I want to send out a note of congratulations to Dr. Joshua Inwood.  Josh was quoted extensively in an article in this Sunday's Knoxville News Sentinel.  Josh provides his views on class inequality and violence in America as we move into Obama's second term and celebrate the MLK Holiday.  The article is found on the front page of the local section with Josh's photo and comments on the inside of the front page.  As many of you know from working with the media, this type of engagement can take some time and energy, and there is no guarantee what will ultimately be printed or aired to the public.  Good work, Josh.

Best wishes,

Derek

Derek H. Alderman, PhD

Professor & Head