Hello to All Undergraduates,

Happy Martin Luther King day to you. This is your Club Geography President, for the Spring Term('13), Dakota Anderson. I hope everyone's semester is starting out smooth. There are a few things I wanted to address in this email:

[1] Remember that on the date Feb. 7th, the Geography Department is hosting a Departmental Meet and Greet for all Undergraduates. Events such as these are essential if you want professors to know you are serious about your work. It is a good opportunity to meet professors, shake hands, and allow them to remember your face. Once you graduate it will be nice knowing you have become close with some of the professors in your Department. (ironically) I would also like to apologize, as I will not be able to attend due to a class during that time.
What: Geography Department Meet and Greet
Date: Thursday, Feb.7th
Where: BGB room 301
Time: 3:40pm

[2] Club Geography would like to host a small hiking trip! We are proposing the weekend of that meet and greet. So the trip could be on either Sat(Feb. 9th) or Sun(Feb 10th). The location we are considering is Ijams(10 min. away). They have small to medium size trails we could hike during the day. We will have an official date, and time hopefully by next week. I would also like to extend this hiking trip out to any other personnel in the Department, that wishes to join as well!
What: Club Geography Hiking Trip