Dear Communicators:

Please join the Office of Communications and Marketing for an encore presentation of our social media panel discussion on Tuesday, January 29, at 2 p.m., in HBB Room 402. A cadre of social media experts will discuss strategies, best practices, lessons learned, resources, tips, tricks, jargon, and more. If you you currently maintain social media outlets for your department, college, or unit, or are interested in building a social media presence, this is for you.

Many of you were able to attend our discussion last summer. We were just getting started, so we encourage you to come back for more. For those who missed it, here's your chance to get in on the conversation.

No RSVP is required, but seating is limited.

See you on the 29th,
Jacob

JACOB RUDOLPH
Project Manager